The following are the top 5 books that I read this in 2015. It was difficult to compile this list as many of the books were really good. However, I chose this list as the top books to recommend as these were either the most compelling, informative of current/past events or most informative to how to conduct life. These are arranged in no particular order.
– The Great War of our Times, Michael Morrell – Best summary of America’s fight in the War on Terrorism from 9/11 to the present
– World Order, Henry Kissinger – Best summary of global politics and history
– Resilience, Eric Greitens – Best summary of living through adversity
– Getting Things Done, David Allen – Best summary of how to organize life (I have adopted this method of task organization)
– A Higher Call, Adam Makos – Most compelling story of 2 air force pilots in opposing armies during WW2